[Scottish] Detecting Wireless Network Cards

Craig Perry scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 17 10:41:01 2003

Hi,

Does the belkin use the prismII chipset??? I'm sure it does but you'll need
to double check. If it does, then i've found that although the orinocco_cs
and hermes helper module will work in some circumstances, you're probably
better with the WLAN-NG drivers. Hope this helps.

http://www.linux-wlan.com/
regards craig.