[Scottish] Detecting Wireless Network Cards

Ross McLachlan scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jul 20 09:16:01 2003

When I still had my Belkin card all the information I used said it was a a
prismII chipset.. I was however unsuccessful in getting it working in Linux
and went for an Orinoco card instead..

Ross McLachlan
Email: ross@dremnet.co.uk
Fax: +44 (0) 870 7 44 44 0 2
DremNet Solutions: Hosting,Co-Location,Servers,System Builds,Web Design and
more.