[Scottish] Mandrake 9.1

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 16:22:00 2003

I have it at home - can send them to you if you tell me your address
off-list.

By the way, after 2 years of sweating blood with Debian (Woody, so not even
the unstable stuff) (and yes, i am, or was, a newbie), the Mandrake is a
breath of fresh air.  The ease !!!
(Not that i would give up Debian, i still think some aspects (like the
upgrading) is better, and i just like the Debian attitude :-) )