[Scottish] Mandrake 9.1 offers

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 20 12:37:00 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33714.3A41A4C0

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for the offers to copy. Unfortunately for some reason the Mailing
list messages aren't reaching me at this email address. As far as I can tell
I haven't inadvertently put a block on the list. (Willie, can you help?)

Anyway. Anyone willing to copy please contact me directly with their address
and I'll send them some blank CDs (will 74 minutes suffice?). Thanks
awfully.

And thanks to the couple of folk who suggested Linux Format June. Dagnabbit
if I wasn't too late.

Colin

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33714.3A41A4C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Mandrake 9.1 offers</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY><FONT SIZE=3D3>******************************************************=
**********************<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the us=
e of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.<BR>
far as I can tell I haven't inadvertently put a block on the list. (Willie,=
 can you help?)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyway. Anyone willing to copy please contact me directly=
 with their address and I'll send them some blank CDs (will 74 minutes suff=
ice?). Thanks awfully.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>And thanks to the couple of folk who suggested Linux Form=
at June. Dagnabbit if I wasn't too late.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Colin</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>