[Scottish] Making scotlug mailing list available via gmane news gateway?

Graeme Mathieson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 29 22:36:00 2003

Tony Dyer <tony@dyer.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I thought that more was less and less was more.

And chartreuse is the new black.

> What's the benefit to ME again?

Dunno, I'm mostly using this as an excuse to test some changes I've made
to my mail/news reader. :-)

The benefit to me is that I'd no longer have yet another mailing list
where I have to maintain gnus-parameters:

((subscribed . t)
 (to-list . "scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk")
 (broken-reply-to . t))

--
Right now, there are scr1pt k1dd13s plotting to DDoS my network, my co-lo
server is not responding  to pings and  the people that I IRC with may be