[Scottish] BCS debriefing

Kyle Gordon scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 15 10:22:01 2003

I wish I could give people a life at 95mph, but more than likely I just gave
them a lift... ;-)

And yes, I was expecting a bit of a fiery debate, but instead they both ended
up agreeing, and the vote was unanimous. Mark (Microsoft) appeared to put
forward that Microsoft no longer despises open source, but reckons that it
can co-exist, and companies will now have to decide whether they want to make
money from supporting services alone, or creating and supporting services.

It was worth it :-)

Kyle