[Scottish] SODIMMS to a good home.

Ben Thorp scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 27 12:00:01 2003

I might be interested in some DIMMs, and I will take the ZIP drive if
no-one else is interested.

Ben Thorp

                      Andrew Potter
                      <andyp@2andyp.freeserv        To:       scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk
                      e.co.uk>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [Scottish] SODIMMS to a good home.
                      scottish-admin@mailman
                      .lug.org.uk

                      26/05/03 18:46
                      Please respond to
                      scottish

Folks,

             I have some 64MB PC100 SODIMMS that are no longer required. If
anyone
would like some I shall be bringing them on Thursday to SCOTLUG (assuming
that
the meeting on Thursday is still on).

             Also up for grabs is an Seagate IDE Travan Tape Drive and an
IDE ZIP
Drive if anyone could make use of them. There is also the possibility of a
couple of 4.3GB IBM SCSI drives if I can locate them.

Regards

             AndyP