[Scottish] Novell buy Suse

Willie willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 02:03:34 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 21:40, Colin McKinnon wrote:
<snip>
> Enough conjecture. Make your own minds up.
I knew I'd find this article again

http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/
novell_suse.html?tag=tu.fd.nu.link
Its either complete mince or fascinating.

And on a SuSE related note, a bit of trawling through the mirrors reveals the
placeholders for the release to download of SuSE 9. It will be available from
next weekend.
ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.0/README.txt

> Do we have a speaker for this month's meet?
Not that I know of, hows about 10 -15 mins  on "What every Sysadmin Wants"?

> Colin

Best Regards
Willie Fleming