[Scottish] NAT vs multiple IP addresses

Billy Smith Billy Smith <billy at themail.com>
Mon Sep 8 10:21:01 2003

Hello George,

  Freedom2Surf [www.f2s.com] will offer 1mb connections for 29.99 +
  VAT from 6 October 2003.
 =20
  I'm currently using their 1/2mb connection and the charge for extra
  IP's is =A35 per month. I reckon it will be the same charge to add
  IP's to their 1mb service.

  The quality of their 1/2mb service is excellent. Check
  ADSLGuide.org.uk forums for more info etc.

Best Regards,

    Billy Smith
 billy@themail.com