[Scottish] LPI/SCLP Exam Lab - Edinburgh 23.04.04

Peter George peter at netresources.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 18:16:54 BST 2004

I can now confirm that we will be hosting an LPI exam lab in Edinburgh on Friday 23rd April.

We will be offering LPI101, 102 and 201 paper based tests at an introductory price of £15.00 each.

Those wishing to add SL103 to their LPIC1 accreditation can also qualify as 'SuSE Certified Linux Professional' (SCLP) on the day.

There is likely to be strong demand for a limited number of places (80), so register early to avoid disappointment at;

http://www.netresources.co.uk/training_courses/lpi_register.html <http://www.netresources.co.uk/training_courses/lpi_register.html>

Regards,

Peter George
Training Manager
Net Resources Ltd
26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL
T: 0131 477 7127  F: 0131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk <http://www.netresources.co.uk>