[Scottish] [Fwd: Demon ADSL]

David Irvine maillist at glasgownet.com
Fri Apr 16 12:22:28 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 12:17, Andrew Back wrote:
> I'm just about to re-order DSL. I used Pipex before, but Nildram also look
> pretty good. Any got any experiences to share?
>
> Also I'd like to get a package with say 8 IPs, hook up a WLAN-Router and
> have a laptop and desktops clients with real IPs. Can anyone recommend a
> suitable Router-AP?

I've had good experiences with nildram, they are pretty helpful, and
best of all require hardly any human interaction to get things done.  In
fact, you can do everything via the web, but if you do prefer to speak
to people, they have always been helpful.

I've also used plusnet, who again have been very good, havent tried them
with adsl, but where tip top for dial up.

Cheers

David