[Scottish] [Fwd: Demon ADSL]

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Fri Apr 16 12:17:15 BST 2004

I'm just about to re-order DSL. I used Pipex before, but Nildram also look
pretty good. Any got any experiences to share?

Also I'd like to get a package with say 8 IPs, hook up a WLAN-Router and
have a laptop and desktops clients with real IPs. Can anyone recommend a
suitable Router-AP?

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Back