[Scottish] [Fwd: Demon ADSL]

Thomas McLean tam at linuxrulesthe.net
Fri Apr 16 12:35:51 BST 2004

I use plus.net and I've had no problems at all. Their service has been
100% reliable and I've also had plenty of helpful advise.

They offer lots of things for free like, rDNS, domain hosting, webspace
and the rest of the usual stuff.

You should also check out adslguide.org.uk for further comparisons.

Cheers,

Tam.