[Scottish] West lothian lug

lists at www.hellfiles.com lists at www.hellfiles.com
Wed Apr 21 01:40:08 BST 2004

Hi I am currently considering setting up a west lothian linux user group.
I am contacting all scotish groups that I can find to see what their
oppinions are on this. I hope to work in cooperation with as many scottish
groups as I can In the hope of uniting the wealth of knowledge that we
have in this country. I have noticed today that there is a group
registered at http://www.westlothian.lug.org.uk after registering the name
http://www.westlothianlug.org.uk myself. The existing group seems to be
innactive however i do not wish to step on anyones toes so any input would
be much appreciated. Thanks for your time...