[Scottish] Cheapo digital camera recommendations

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Mon Apr 26 10:04:25 BST 2004

For 50-100 you should be able to pick up a decent 2-3 megapixel these days.

I've just bought a Hewlett-Packard camera for £100 from Pixmania.com (IIRC)
which seems OK. Otherwise, I've also used a 2mp Fujifilm FinePix which had
excellent picture quality (you can see some of the pictures from it on
http://www.westendletting.co.uk/search.php ) - 1600x1200 photos and very
clear.

Ben Thorp