[Scottish] Hello from SLUG (Siena Linux User Group) member

luca luca at willothewisp.it
Sun Dec 12 13:10:01 GMT 2004

Hello to everybody!
                  I'm Luca and I live in Siena. I Am a member of the Siena
Linux User Group and I would like to have some contacts with You.

I've lived in Edinburgh during 1999 and I still miss Bonnie scotland and all
its citizens; this is why from time to time I came back in Scotland to visit
some friends of mine and to purify my spirit ;-)

Anyway... That's the fact. I'll be in Cumbernauld from December 27th untill
December the 31st, and I would be really really glad to meet some of you.

My idea is not only to spread linux all over the world but I'm also
seriously thinking to come and find a job in Scotland or Ireland. This is
why I would really appreciate to meet some of you.

Thank you very much for having read my e-mail ;-)

Hope to see you soon

Cheers

Luca Mercurio
Macmercury
e-mail: luca at siena.linux.it

=====
"Perché rendere una cosa difficile quando
basta un pizzico per renderla impossibile?"
                       E. Acquaviva