[Scottish] [JOBS] Embedded Linux Developer/Operations Support required.

John Hynes jhynes at purplepatchwireless.com
Fri Dec 10 12:14:09 GMT 2004

Senior Software Engineer, Edinburgh, up to £30K

Purple Patch Wireless (www.purplepatchwireless.com) is an exciting young
company developing leading edge mobile and wireless solutions. We have an
excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and creative Software Engineer
to join our development team. The role requires an in-depth technical
understanding of networking and embedded development on Linux, outstanding
presentation and communication skills, and full system lifecycle experience
from requirements analysis to support and maintenance. Must have strong
TCP/IP experience, as well as knowledge of network security, firewalls, and
internet technologies. Experience of RADIUS and wireless communications is
highly beneficial.

The role involves some operational work as well as development. Experience
of .NET (Mono) would also be beneficial but not essential.

This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative dynamic
organisation that can recognise and reward talented individuals.

Please contact jhynes at purplepatchwireless dot com for more information.

John Hynes
Technical Director
Purple Patch Wireless Ltd.
www.purplepatchwireless.com