[Scottish] Help! SuSe installation

ray rayH at engineering-intelligence.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 14:08:51 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 07:20, Robert Barbour wrote:
RB> Was this 9.2 personal or prof?
Actually 9.1 pro with all the patches. But it's the same in 9.2 pro. I do not think that personal/pro will make any difference to SaX2, the difference is more likely one of appearance/menu navigation because I am using KDE 3.3.3, and 9.1 ships with KDE 3.2.1 and 9.2 with KDE 3.3.0.

RB> Ray>First you need a working network...
RB> OK, when I get 9.2 installed ...
I am almost certainly going to be in Glasgow Thurs and will bring to the meeting a DVD with SuSE 9.2 for x86 English language only and the updates to last weekend and KDE3.3.3 on CD.
If any other SuSE SLUGger who is "connectivity challenged" wants these discs brought in, please let me know before midnight tomorrow.

--
ray