[Scottish] Help! SuSe installation

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 07:20:44 GMT 2004

OK, I'm making progress, here.
Having bought and fitted a DVD writer on Monday, I can see what Ray meant about SuSe 9.2 (personal) being so much better than 9.1!
The problem is that the DVD I have is a demonstration disk and is not installable, so I now need to get my hands on a 9.2 disk.

Ray>I think that you will get all the features of the Logitech Trackball by selecting it in the "KDE menu|system|configuration|SaX2|Input-Devices|Mouse -> cHange|properties| -> Logitech -> Trackball" ...

Was this 9.2 personal or prof?
Ray>First you need a working network...
OK, when I get 9.2 installed ...
I'm getting there!