[Scottish] LAN Party

Ross McLachlan rossmclachlan at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 7 06:57:25 GMT 2004

Most gamers use windows (tsk), in terms of games I suspect the usual..
Quake, Half Life modificiations, Unreal series, maybe a bit of C&C,etc
Of course other games if people are interested in playing them.
Requirements? You and a semi decent pc. Security, we're still in the
stages of planning out a venue,etc.

Ross.