[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Michael Jackson - BCS Newcastle & District michael.jackson at bcs.org.uk
Sat Feb 7 22:16:42 GMT 2004

	Hi Tam,

	That's going back a year.  How did you get on, I should be
	grateful to know which ISPs you identified as able to provide
	inbound SMTP delivery.

	Best regards

On Thu Jan 30 15:47:01 2003, Tam McLaughlin scottish at
mailman.lug.org.uk

--
Michael Jackson
The British Computer Society - Newcastle and District Branch Committee
T: 0191-266 6321,  F: 0191-266 6000, mailto:michael.jackson at bcs.org.uk

Any views expressed do not necessarily represent those of the Society.
British Computer Society.  Company No RC000724 Incorporated in England
& Wales by Royal Charter.  Registered Office: 1 Sanford Street SWINDON
Wiltshire SN1 1HJ.  Registered Charity Number 292786.