[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Robert Lazzurs lazzurs at lazzurs.net
Mon Feb 9 14:15:40 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 22:16, Michael Jackson - BCS Newcastle & District
wrote:
> 	Hi Tam,
>
> 	That's going back a year.  How did you get on, I should be
> 	grateful to know which ISPs you identified as able to provide
> 	inbound SMTP delivery.

I presume by "inbound SMTP delivery" you are talking about SMTP queues
being resent to you or are you just talking about open port 25.

Well I hate to pimp but the ISP I work for, edNET, can do both.  The web
site is http://www.ednet.co.uk

If you have any queries please feel free to email me off list.

Take care - RL

--
MSN:lazzurs at everybuddy.com	|"All that is etched in stone
Yahoo:admroblaz AIM:admroblaz	|is truly only scribbled in