[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Tam McLaughlin tamm at scotlegal.com
Wed Feb 11 13:58:38 GMT 2004

On Monday 09 Feb 2004 12:08 am, Ian Robertson wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 22:16, Michael Jackson - BCS Newcastle & District
>
> wrote:
> > 	Hi Tam,
> >
> > 	That's going back a year.  How did you get on, I should be
> > 	grateful to know which ISPs you identified as able to provide
> > 	inbound SMTP delivery.
> >
> > 	Best regards

Hi,
We finally went with Force9 (PlusNet). They offered everything that we
needed at the best price.
They have proved to be very good and have a good portal with tools to update
DNS records and logging support queries.
The ADSL link has went down a few times over the year for a few hours at a
time. This has been due to BT and to there being few problems with Force9's
network but the company can live with this downtime so it has not been a
problem.