[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Allan MacBain amacbain at europeonline.com
Wed Feb 11 09:54:37 GMT 2004

IMO _Don't_ use Demon!

As a Demon user since 1993, I am in the process of moving _all_ my customers as far away from them as possible.  Since Thus bought them over the service has consistently gone downhill.
They regularly have email server problems (in spite of having, they say, upgraded them twice in the last 4 months).  Email delivery was, at one stage, taking 10 days for delivery to their end users, from receipt at _their_ servers.

TesterScot