[Scottish] Good ISP for ADSL business and hosting?

Michael Cameron Michael.Cameron at Galston.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 12:40:18 GMT 2004

>I've only been using them since 1996 and there was that 11 day
>problem. These days I find them generally OK, especially as I
>think their anti-spam filters are starting to kick in
>
>ed

Strangely I find that most of the spam I get comes via demon addresses.  I
use them for ISDN but not after the end of this month when the exchange is
enabled :)  Their mail servers are busy quite frequently.  With DSL it
doesn't matter but for ISDN they failed to get dynamic channel bonding
supported at their end despite years of saying they would...

MC