[Scottish] Scottish Server Hosting

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Thu Feb 26 11:23:44 GMT 2004

Hmm, a tough one. I think Ray's reply was a tad harsh. I mean there will
be people who would find that information useful, especially when you
consider Scotland is hardly bursting a the seams with co-location
facilities. I only knew of Scolocate and Telecity.

Maybe it should have been tagged [OT] in the subject. Where do you draw
the line? I mean nobody would complain if it was a job offer, or offer of
free kit. However I for one would hate to see every co-lo, domain
registrar and Linux book vendor posting adverts to the list.

Andrew

Andrew Back
a at smokebelch.org