[Scottish] Mailing list to web interface

tony at dyer.demon.co.uk tony at dyer.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 11:52:44 GMT 2004

If there is this degree of apathy maybe there should be a culling of the email list, the registered membership of the website and the list of parked users on IRC, once notice has been served of the intent to do so. Those who rejoin say the website, only a suggestion, could then decide the future of SLUG. Kyle is right and I too have felt the frustration of apathy over the last five years.