[Scottish] Copying BBC CD's

Willie willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 17:38:22 GMT 2004

Apologies to all  on this, I should never have approved this msg.
Its my fault, it should never have got onto the list. The guy submitted it a
few days ago and I knocked it back cos it was html.
When it came back in (mostly) plain text, I just approved it without really
thinking about the content.

Sorry folks

Willie