[Scottish] debug

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 14:57:15 GMT 2004

Allan,

yes, sorry, using a core file.  My code 'catches' SIGFPE and a few other
baddies and provokes a segmentation fault, but that's not of great use if i
don't know how to use the core file ...
Thanks for your tips,

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.