[Scottish] Date/Time on emails, etc.

Graeme Michael Fenwick gfenwick at freeuk.com
Wed Jul 21 14:55:38 BST 2004

Colin Fraser wrote

>Why don't people synchronise the date/time on their machines? Am I just being
>pedantic here or are there others who get annoyed reading replies to emails
>apparently sent before the original post (I hasten to add this is not
>particularly common on this list).

Don't know if you were thinking about the email I 'sent' yesterday...
actually, the account I sent it from is only accessible (for sending)
when connected to the FreeUK ISP via dialup. Unfortunately, because I
use broadband now, the computer isn't normally connected to the phone line.

So... the email was actually written on Thursday, it just sat around in
the 'send later' folder for... umm, 5 days.

No problem with my computer's clock, though I'd guess you could flame me
for being a lazy/forgetful sod.

- Graeme Fenwick
gfenwick at freeuk.com