[Scottish] sendmail probs on Mandrake {Scanned}

Allan Bruce allanmb at f2s.com
Thu Jun 3 12:08:13 BST 2004

This took a very long time to come thorugh the system - its all fixed now.  The new version of sendmail requires permissions of queue directories to be set for user and group smmsp to work.

Dont know about the other problem, it has gone away too.

Now Mailscanner is running just great with 2 instances of sendmail.

Allan