[Scottish] Multiple mails?

Colin Fraser cfraser at riverfern.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 13:08:38 BST 2004

Hi,

hotchilli) and resubscribed as Colin.Fraser at riverfern.co.uk.

I'm now getting two copies of each posting. On is to my new address and the
other has the following as the beginning of the header:

 (Rockliffe SMTPRA 5.3.11) with ESMTP id <B0030512235 at mail1.hotchilli.net> for
<slug-test at nairnfusion.co.uk>;
 Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:45:19 +0100

Is this your oops or mine?

Cheers,

Colin

Riverfern Ltd.
enquiries at riverfern.co.uk

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read, copy, use or disclose it to anyone else. Notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system. Unauthorised use or disclosure of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.