[Scottish] Streaming / webcast solution provider.

Cameron Logie scotlug at rushbrookit.com
Tue Mar 9 16:36:04 GMT 2004

Andy,

I'm not aware of any big Scottish providers but have you tried Servecast.
They are based in Ireland and handle a LOT of football stuff very well.

Regards,
Cammy.

--
Cameron Logie - Rushbrook IT
Internet | Systems | Security

[W] http://www.rushbrookit.com/
[E] cameron.logie at rushbrookit.com
[T] 0870 765 0620

GPG Key fingerprint = F83F 9D7F 80FF 79A6 B36D  7C97 7491 5C03 7F2B 65D7
Public Key at http://www.rushbrookit.com/gpgkeys/cameron.logie.gpg.asc