[Scottish] DVDrw drives - advice?

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 09:33:45 GMT 2004

This looks interesting.  Where did you get it and how much does it cost ?
(found the Liteon one for about ?94)

Do you think that it's worth to put more cash on the table to get both
standards ?  I get the impression that the fight +-RW is at yet unresolved
and that there are big thriving companies on both sides ...

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.