[Scottish] Recommendations on ISDN service/provider?

George mcLachlan george at designateonline.com
Sat Mar 13 15:20:05 GMT 2004

I use Freedom to surf  www.freedom2surf.net  I pay £35 a month for a
1mb fixed IP...  been perfectly happy with it. Although someone
recommended Bulldog
  http://www.bulldogcommunications.com/ but I haven't heard of them

As for modem's AFAIK it's a rather nasty Thomson (Alcatel)  usb modem.
My friend had one, that is until it caught fire, which was a bit
worrying. I would personally stay away from them and buy a good ADSL
modem/router

George