[Scottish] Recommendations on ISDN service/provider?

Philip Ward PhilWard at bigfoot.com
Sat Mar 13 22:06:12 GMT 2004

We got ADSL recently and I went with Force9. £21.99 a month and you get
250Meg webspace plus 50MB cgi enabled webspace. The connection has been
reliable for the month we've had it.
As for modem/router I have been fighting an Alcatel USB modem for a
friend's Mandrake laptop and eventually gave up and got a cheap router
(Origo - £35 on ebay). No more problems.

Phil.