[Scottish] Recommendations on ISDN service/provider?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Mar 13 21:28:55 GMT 2004

Colin Fraser wrote:
> BT have finally got the lead out and are enabling our exchange this week!
> Should have sorted this out ages ago but there's nothing like the eleventh
> hour to sharpen the mind.
>
> So I want an ADSL connection (scrapping my expensive ISDN line). Can anyone
> help with recommendations on modem to use, best provider, etc?

I'd recommend Nildram - http://www.gotadsl.co.uk/ - and Zen Internet -
http://www.zenadsl.com/ - without hesitatation.

Get a router to go with it - I didn't skimp and spent some cash on a
four-port switch/router D-Link DSL-504 which goes well with my 16 IPs I
might add!  Monsieur Elwell has one too.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him