[Scottish] Training for Work Placements

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Apr 5 14:58:47 BST 2005

Karen McSporran wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I have attached the course outline and details of the scheme for your attention.  If you are interested in taking part in the programme, you could meet with some of the candidates and select the best person for your IT project.  I would then carry out a short Health and Safety visit to your premises and everything will then be set for the placement to begin.

Unfortunately the UK Linux User Groups mailing list server strips out
attachments before delivering messages to list members, so your attachments
didn't make it :(  Suggest mailing them out to any individual showing
interest or stick them on a website somewhere?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."