[Scottish] Media lab set up

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Sat Apr 9 10:32:12 BST 2005

I've always used Eclipse (aside from when I worked for an ISP and had no
choice..), www.eclipse.net.uk . Never had any problems, recommended to
quite a few other folk who've also never had problems. Quite cheap, always
get good throughput, rate well on adslguide.. Get free static IPs too,
which is always a good thing.

Andrew

Andrew Back
a at smokebelch.org