[Scottish] SuSe Internet Access

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 07:09:50 BST 2005

When (if?) I get online with the modem, the first job is to update Suse, but it is a case of the chicken and the egg at the moment. Does anyone know if SuSe 9.2 professional definitely works OK with a US Robotics modem on dial-up? I'm beginning to think maybe I should get SuSe 9.3 and give that a go!
Regards
Rob

Message date : Apr 28 2005, 08:38 AM