[Scottish] defy id card meeting

Colin.Speirs at scotland.gsi.gov.uk Colin.Speirs at scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Feb 4 15:17:16 GMT 2005

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

> Well, just as with a Microsoft salesman at a Linux (pah! get
> a real OS,
> like NetBSD!) installfest would probably get to make his pitch before
> having a million holes picked in it, I would like to hear
> some clearly
> thought out reasons for having ID cards.  Then we can laugh
> and throw buns.

You might even persuade them. I have regular free and frank exchanges of
views with the Microsoft Pro Contractor at our place

cds

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free