[Scottish] Digikam & gtkam hang on SuSE Pro 9.2 worked in SuSE Pro 9.0

Pettie, Stuart (UK) stuart.pettie at baesystems.com
Thu Mar 17 10:35:29 GMT 2005

Hi

If I try to use either Digikam or gtkam, they both cause the PC to lock
up solid (No keyboard/mouse access) and I have to do a hard power down to
reset the PC.

They both fail when trying to add a camera, so I assume they are looking
to use the USB processes/libs. It does not matter if camera is connected or
not.

I've have had a look for things USB, in the logs, but can't find anything
the seems wrong.

Anyone point me in the right direction to start tracking down the
problem ?

Thanks, Stuart

Stuart Pettie
Software Technician