[Scottish] Linux Install Day

Anartz anartz at anartz.cjb.net
Wed Mar 23 14:25:15 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Would this include installing linux in platforms other than x86? (e.g.
Sparc...). I am running SuSE 7.3 on an Ultra10 machine. It is very
stable, but would like to try some more up to date software on it.

Have tried installing Debian a few times, but couldn't make the X work.
This might be an option to give it another try and get some help from
experienced users.

Many thanks.

Anartz