[Scottish] Open Source Business

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 4 19:31:21 GMT 2005

On Thursday 03 November 2005 20:11, William Anderson wrote:
> Peter George wrote:
> >
> > That aside, it would be interesting to hear who's doing what anyway.
>
> lo pete,

I think several people wo have contributed fixes back to projects. I think
it's kind of nice when someone else fixes your bugs for you. And when I've
fixed something I usually tell the developers about it.

There are a few people whom are involved in some major OS projects - I'll let
them speak for themselves though.

I've spat out a few OS packages - currently I'm working on a viual forms
development tool for PHP (http://pfp-studio.sourceforge.net)

C.