[Scottish] Open Source Business

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Sun Nov 6 00:11:44 GMT 2005

On Friday 04 Nov 2005 09:08, Peter George wrote:

> I was primarily curious to hear about others who are actively
> involved in creating open source software, running Sourceforge
> projects etc.
>
> I expect that there are absolutely loads of companies using it, but
> who's creating it in Scotland?

I'm not a programmer in any way, but I founded the EpsonEPL project, which has
brought Linux support for a variety of Epson EPL printers that were
previously Windows only.

99.999% of credit should go to the fantastic programmers in various parts of
the world that put in the time to reverse engineer the USB protocol though.

Kyle

--
Kyle Gordon
kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com