[Scottish] (no subject)

Colin Fraser colin.fraser at riverfern.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 18:34:55 GMT 2005

John,

Can't say anything about opera but there are a number of preferences
settings for firefox (and I presume similar for mozilla) at:

    http://www.tweakfactor.com/articles/tweaks/firefoxtweak/4.html

and

Should you consider going the firefox route (I'd recommend it) there's
an extension called Fasterfox I found recently and I get very fast

Cheers,

Colin