[Scottish] Support Jobs

Paul JH Drake p.drake at beatson.gla.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 13:01:17 GMT 2005

Hi Everyone
The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research are looking for people to provide
at-home support for its users. This would involve sorting out the usual
problems with windows and mac machines on an as-required basis.  Basically
they want a list of people who are competent in such things that they can
contact as necessary rather than providing the support themselves.  The work
would probably be outwith normal office hours.

I've been asked to find out whether any of you would like to be involved.
Payment is to be negotiated between you and the end-user, not with the
Beatson.

If you want to be on the list, mail me with a brief cv, preferably with a
photo (for recognition purposes) and we'll be in touch.

Obviously, if you have any questions, ask me :)

Cheers

Paul
--
Paul JH Drake MRCSEd