[Scottish] looking for old BBC Master computer :) {Scanned}

Alistair Ross ajross at xbolt.net
Tue Nov 15 19:05:12 GMT 2005

Heh,

	Check out my museum if you think that's bad (and this is just a taster of the
stuff I have):

www.aliross.co.uk/museum

BTW: I have a mate at work with a Master and a Compact, but I don't know if he
is willing to part with them. Do you want me to ask him, or will you just use
the Ebay route?

Regards,

Ali Ross