[Scottish] Hopeless newbie charges on

Steve Logan steve at bigsmoke.com
Mon Sep 5 16:52:54 BST 2005

Flushed with my success earlier today (thank-you folks) I think I'll try
a bit harder to get into this Linux malarkey.

So - do you have any recommendations for a good not-quite-eedjit book
for introducing a moderately expert Windows user to SuSE?  My background
is engineering and programming rather than networks.  However I have
built a number of PCs and networks and am (touch wood) not too bad at
the hard techy stuff.  It seems to me that there's a different mindset
that Windows folks needs to be learn to get around a Linux box?  Any
book recommendations then?

Ta

Steve

(PS I like books cos I can read them on a train).

Dr Steve Logan, engineering software
  t: 01764-650085
  e: steve at bigsmoke.com
  w: www.bigsmoke.com