[Scottish] Fans

Paul McClung pbmc_computing at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 20 21:09:27 GMT 2006

I am not from glasgow so dont know if you have one localy but I can tell you that Maplin stock these.

Kyle Gordon <kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com> wrote:  Typically, the cooling fan in my HTPC packed in 2 days before I go on holiday.
I like to think I don't watch much TV, but I'm not looking forward to missing
Scrubs, Top/Fifth Gear, CSI (Charlottes) whilst I'm away...

Would anyone be willing to part with a 12v 80x80x15mm fan for some
money/beer/fame/recognition/etc? Alternatively, does anyone know a supplier
of these near Charing Cross, or know of one that they can get locally and
bring along to the meet tomorrow. The aforementioned
money/beer/fame/recognition/etc will be offered in return :-) Priceless and
PCWorld don't have such an item listed online.

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/116274 is such a beastie, but unlikely to
arrive by Thursday evening if I order now :'-(

Cheers all,

Kyle

--
Kyle Gordon